Happy Easter Weekend everyone!!
Hands up! Who is stuffing there faces with all the sweet treats? I enjoy making this chocolate bark as its just so easy, hardly any effort at all and perfect to get the kids involved with being abit creative.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Milk chocolate
- Dark chocolate
- White chocolate
- Colourful sprinkles
- Colourful food gels
- Extra chocolates to decorate
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
As this chocolate bark is so simple, you can swap and change all the ingredients to you own faves or what you already have in your cupboards.
WHAT TO DO
- Break down and keep separate your chocolate choices into easy meltable chunks.
- Set up your baking tray with a layer of baking paper on top
- Time to melt. (I’m lazy) I used the microwave for this step. 30second blasts at a time and stir. But you can easily use a pan and boiling water if you prefer
- Add your chocolate into separate sections of your baking paper
- Time to decorate!!
- Create swirly blending patterns between your chocolates, add your food gels and decorate with your extra chocolates&sprinkles.
- Be as creative or as messy as you like. Theres no right way to do this, thats why i love it so much! 😊
- Place in the fridge for 3+ hours to allow to set and become solid
Its a simple as that!
Perfect little sweet treat x